Data Recovery Lab
Data Recovery Lab is trusted by many businesses and private customers for providing a quality and professional data recovery service with a high success rate of over 97%. SEE WHY OTHER CUSTOMERS USE OUR DATA RECOVERY SERVICES.
- Hard drive recovery services for business and private customers: We recover data files from any media
- FREE hard drive collection from your office or home anywhere in the UK mainland
- FREE data recovery assessment & quotes
- Dedicated customer support page before, during and after the the data recovery: GO TO SUPPORT PAGE.
- Providing data recovery services using our ISO-certified data recovery facilities and highly skilled engineers since 2001.
- Emergency data recovery service in London for laptops, PCs, Macs. Data recovery from USB, RAID, NAS, SSD and memory sticks available.
- Member of International Association of Data Recovery Professionals (IPDRA). (We are listed as “Data Recovery Doctor“. See members list here.
CALL 0207 516 1077 TO SPEAK TO A DATA RECOVERY SPECIALIST NOW OR OPEN A SUPPORT TICKET HERE.
Data Recovery Process From Start To Finish.
When we receive your hard disk in our lab, we will first assess the damaged hard drive to determine the complexity and the cost. Once we know the extent of the damage, we will inform the customer of the cost. Upon customer approval, the faulty hard drive is queued for service. As soon as the data recovery process is completed, we will email the customer the listing of all recovered files for inspection. If the customer is happy with the results, we will invoice the client so that they can arrange for the payment.
We only charge the client if we have successfully recovered the data. The retrieved data is then copied onto a external USB hard drive or DVDs depending on the size. The external hard disk can be provided either by the client or we can sell the client a new hard disk containing the salvaged data. Data Recovery Lab aims to deliver an excellent customer experience coupled with a superior service in London.